Why there are no results for my search?
- Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Verify that the search term is well written.
- There may not be spaces between each word of the search term.
You can use periods or hyphens instead of spaces.
Why do I get the message "File Not Found" in some downloads?
It is possible that the file is temporarily inaccessible, we recommend to always use the 128 and 192 Kbps options.
Can I download several files at the same time?
Our platform doesn't have a limit of simultaneous downloads, however, to ensure safe browsing and downloading we have limited the number of daily downloads to 200 songs per day for your ip.
What's mean the icons mean in each result?
Each result comes with a source icon next to it, at the moment we have 3 servers from which we will extract the most relevant results
The download button does not appear in results
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).